Grain Material Handler
Louisiana, MO 63353
Basic Job Duties:
- Perform basic grain handling; loading and unloading
- Maintain grain quality
- Measure and track grain inventory
- Monitor stored grain condition
- Perform basic mechanical maintenance
- Must have PPE Gear
- Valid driver s license
- Able to pass pre-employment drug screen
- Reliable source of transportation
- Employees of TKO will receive competitive wages and affordable medical, dental, and vision insurance, 401k, PTO, paid holiday and vacation.
No experience necessary! This is an entry level experience with pay is starting at $30, 000+ a year. Experienced grain handlers are encouraged to apply pay will be based on previous experience with starting pay upwards of $40, 000 a year to start.