Bartonsville, IL 61641
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Drive the truck to and from the loading station to the customers' location(s), disposal site(s), and back to the office location.
- Driver must load and unload various fluids by using hoses connected to the truck.
- The driver must monitor fluids required for the job based on customers' needs and other requirements.
- Responsible for knowledge of DOT rules and regulations and all job-related company, state, and federal requirements.
- Maintain accurate work tickets based on the company' s work requirements and the work performed for the customer.
- Maintain accurate driving log books and pre-trip/post-trip inspections.
- Understand basic maintenance concepts to perform light to moderate repairs as necessary.
- Responsible for maintaining and tracking their DOT regulated hours.
- Maintain cabs and exterior. Keep them clean and well maintained.
- Responsible for Pre-Trip and Post-Trip and report any maintenance or repairs necessary.
- Responsible for answering company issued cell phones during on call hours, in accordance with company and safety policies.
- Any other duty, responsibility or task as assigned by supervisor.