Entry Level Hydro Blast Technician
Paris, IL 61944
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Operate extremely high pressured water blast equipment to clean heavy industrial equipment (pipe, boilers, tanks, heat exchangers, bundles, etc)
- Load hoses, chemicals and other equipment required for assigned job onto truck.
- Hook up and break down hoses using proper tools.
- Assist in the operation of equipment or power tools
- Cleanup work area and equipment after work is completed.
- Assist in the inspection of equipment, hoses, connections, pumps and general work area
- Read works orders and collects all basic equipment to perform tasks
- Complete all appropriate paperwork including services receipts.
- Perform other duties as assigned by supervisor.
- Ability to work in extreme weather conditions and hot, cold, or wet environments.
- Ability to perform work in enclosed (confined) space, under close supervision
- Physically capable of standing, shoveling and performing other types of physical work for long periods of time.
- Capable of working long shifts under adverse conditions (up to 16 hours a day, and up to 14 days in a row).
- Ability to safely perform work using high pressure water shotguns (up to 20, 000 PSI).
- Ability to safely handle up to a 6 inch vacuum hose (with up to 6, 500 cubic feet of air moving thru the hose per minute, traveling at speeds of up to 160 MPH).
- Ability to carry industrial hoses (up to 60 lbs) up and down flights of stairs
- Medically and physically capable of wearing respirator while performing the above listed work.
- Must have own transportation to and from job site
- Must be accessible by phone
- Must be On Call 24/7
- Ability to report to work within one hour of receiving call to work
- Ability to work overtime, weekends, nights, and holidays
- Must earn satisfactory results from a background/ employment history investigation and drug screening
- $13 per hour
- 40 80 hours per week
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Paid holidays
- PTO and Vacation