Entry Level Millwright
Burlington, IA 52601
TKO Construction Services is currently accepting resumes for Entry Level Millwrights. The right candidate will be mechanically inclined. Previous experience welding, machinist, millwright, automotive mechanic, or any manufacturing position would be a great fit.
- A Millwright is generally responsible for the assembly and maintenance of machinery
- Millwrights assemble, maintain and dissemble machinery in factories, plants and various other industrial settings.
- Millwrights may also be called upon to dissemble machines scheduled for replacement or that must be moved to a new location
- Many Millwrights spend much of their time performing routine scheduled maintenance, as well as repairing broken or malfunctioning machines
- Experience working on conveyors (drag, screw, etc), setting bins, legs, and elevators
- Must be able to work at heights exceeding 100 feet
- Pre-employment drug screen required
- Valid driver s license required
- Must have a clean criminal background