Yelm, WA 98597
- A Millwright is generally responsible for the assembly and maintenance of machinery
- Millwrights assemble, maintain and dissemble machinery in factories, plants and various other industrial settings.
- Millwrights may also be called upon to dissemble machines scheduled for replacement or that must be moved to a new location
- Many Millwrights spend much of their time performing routine scheduled maintenance, as well as repairing broken or malfunctioning machines
- Experience working on conveyors (drag, screw, etc), setting bins, legs, and elevators
- Must be able to work at heights exceeding 100 feet
- Must be willing to travel mostly in the Midwest but work nationwide.
- Pre-employment drug screen required
- Valid driver s license required
Please email your resume QUALIFIED Candidates only please